1. What exactly is an electronic cigarette?
Electronic cigarettes have been developed to provide smokers with an authentic sensation of smoking without the dangerous side effects that result from burning and smoking tobacco. The electronic cigarette (or e-cig) contains a battery, liquid container and coil. The battery power atomizer (or clearomizer on some models) which heats the propylene glycol/vegetable glycerine as liquid to create a "smoke like" vapour. This vapour is combined with liquid nicotine and flavorings to provide an experience that is similar to smoking a traditional cigarette, but without the harmfulness.
2. What is e-liquid? What is PG and VG?
- The common base recipe for e-liquid is Propylene Glycol (VG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), flavorings, and optionally Nicotine.
- Propylene Glycol (PG):
- - Propylene Glycol is high quality pharmaceutical grade, non toxic, will give you more of a throat hit.
- Vegetable Glycerine (VG):
- - Vegetable Glycerine is a sweet, thick, vegetable based liquid. It helps to produce more vapour and holds more flavour.
3. What nicotine strength should I choose?
The following chart is for your reference.
|How many do you somke per day
||Nicotine Strength for you
|0 - 3 per day
|3 - 9 per day
|9 - 18 per day
|18 - 25 per day
|25+ per day
4. My battery is not working?
If your battery is not working it may be due to a number of different factors. Firstly, ensure that the charger you are using is the correct charger for the battery. We recommend that you only use compatible chargers from our website to ensure that they work correctly and safely. The battery may have a lock and unlock feature. Have you checked if the button lock has been engaged? Lockable: Press the button 6-7 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer. The best way to unlock the battery is by rapidly pushing the button until it flashes.
5. Why should I keep spare parts?
Atomizers can burn out at anytime. They last anywhere from 3-6 weeks of moderate use. We recommend having at least 2 spare atomizers in case one burns out. The capacity of e-cig batteries depreciate over time and from use. E-cig batteries come in contact with liquid from daily use. This is why they have a short lifespan of 1-2 months.
6. How do I fill my clearomizer with e-liquid?
To fill a clearomizer with e-liquid, simply unscrew the black mouthpiece and tilt the unit to a 45 angle. Then simply pour the e-liquid into the barrel. Avoid getting it down the central metal barrel (as this may cause it to leak). Do NOT over fill it.
7. My clearomizer/tank is leaking, how do I stop?
Leaking is easily preventable. Never let the liquid sit above the top line printed on the clearomizer. This can happen if the unit is left upside down or on its side and will cause it to leak. In order for the unit to work properly there must be a hole for the vapour to exit and this is an essential part of your Tank. We strongly advise you NOT to keep your Tank in your pocket. Due to their long structure, putting it in your pocket puts undue stress on its joints which can cause an array of issues. If you must keep it in your pocket, remove it when you sit down. Please try not to drop or crush it, as it can cause the unit to become misaligned and the joint between the battery and clearomizer will weaken, shortening its life span. On average, a clearomizer lasts 1-3 weeks.
8. My e-cig is not producing vapour?
If it’s not producing any vapour, your clearomizer/cartomizer may be empty. Replace your cartomizer and fill your clearomizer with e-liquid. If you try to vape without any e-liquid, it could burn out your clearomizer which could permanently damage it, making it redundant. If your battery is running low on charge, then this will affect the vapour production. Using a steady long draw versus a quick sharp draw should produce a better vapour.
9. What about the health issues?
Electronic cigarettes do NOT contain tobacco so they do not burn in the same way as traditional cigarettes. They do not produce ash, carbon monoxide, benzene or any of the other dangerous products which result from burning tobacco. The vaporization process produces no smell or residue. People nearby do not face the passive smoking dangers that are associated with traditional cigarettes.
10. How should I store my e-liquid?
E-liquid should be stored in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight. E-liquid, cartridges, atomizers, and e-cig's in general may contain nicotine and should be kept out of reach from children and pets.
1. Do I need an account to palce an order?
We support palce an order as Guest. However, registering an account with Aulola Vapour allows us to provide you with better support and the whole registering process should take no more than 2 minutes.
2. What delivery methods are available?
- We provide a few different delivery methods on our website including:
- ? Standard Delivery – 2-3 Days Delivery via Royal Mail
- ? NextDay Delivery – For Orders before 1pm we can provide sameday dispatch and your order should arrive the very next day.
3. Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept different types of Payment Method, including PayPal, Barclay Online Transfer, and BARCLAYS Bank Transfer. You can chose the best way to complete your payment.
4. Can I collect the products at your warehouse?
Please call us on 0161-833-3499 to arrange collection of your order from our warehouse.
5. How much of the cost of delivery?
We offer free UK shipping for the minimum ￡200 order. It means the minimum purchase is ￡200 in our site, and when you spend ￡200 in one order, your order is free freight charges in UK.
6. How to track my order?
Please login to your account on our website, then click My orders to see order details and shipments.
7. How do I cancel my order?
In order to give you the best support, if you want to cancel your order, please contact our Customer Service via Live Chat or email to email@example.com.
8. What can I do with defective items?
We need pictures or video to confirm if they are truly defective. After confirmation, you can get a refund, or ask for sending them again.
9. If I want to return the products, what should I do?
You could follow the steps from our Return Policy, or directly call us on 0161-833-3499 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel confused.
10. The item I am looking for is out of stock, when will it be in stock?
The most popular items on our site are restocked regularly, but certain items will take longer time. If your interested item is out of stock, you could click "Arrival Notice" and enter your email address. Once the item is in stock, you could receive the notice email. Or you could contact us to know more details of items that are out of stock.